Easy and delicious! Rich, thick molasses is given a light, bright lift from fresh citrus juices for an extraordinary ham glaze. Once you taste this glazed ham, it will become your “go-to” recipe for holidays or anytime!
- 7-9 lbs. bone-in ham, fully cooked
- ½ cup Rio Ruby™ Red Grapefruit juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup molasses
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. brown sugar, packed
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 tsp. coarsely ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place ham on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Using a sharp knife, score surface of ham with ¼-in.-deep cuts in a diamond pattern. Cover and bake until a thermometer reads 130°F (about 1¾ –2¼ hours).
- Combine grapefruit and orange juices in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced by half (6-8 minutes). Stir in remaining ingredients; return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until thickened (12-15 minutes).
- Remove ham from oven. Brush with ⅓ cup glaze. Bake, uncovered, basting occasionally with remaining glaze, until a thermometer reads 140°F (15-20 minutes).